High powered and fully submersible, this dewatering pump from Allegro provides a comprehensive solution for anyone needing to quickly clear a confined space.
The Deluxe Dewatering Pump is incredibly tough with thermo, electrical, and low-flow capabilities built right in.
Rapid removal of effluent and water from confined spaces.
This is used by those needing a bit more suction than they can get with a standard pump. This version has a larger, more powerful motor to help shift more water in a shorter space of time, without compromising the incredibly robust nature of the unit.
Why We Recommend It:
- Tough impeller with easily changed wear plates
- Durable stainless steel impeller sleeve
- Dual seals have silicon carbide
- Electrical and thermal sensors provide protection against low flow or overloads
- Copper wound air filled motor with class E insulation
- Strong, long life (60,000 Hr) bearings
- Reliable flow through build
- Standard fire-hose connections
Allegro has improved upon their Standard Dewatering Pump, with increased power and capacity, allowing you to clear an area faster than ever.
- Horsepower Range: 1 Hp (0.75Kw) 3,600 RPM, 60 Hz 110 V or 230 V 1 Phase
- Power Cable: Submersible 32’ (9.75 m) (58’ Max @ 115 V/ 205’ Max @ 230 V)
- Performance Range Capacity: 25-96 GPM (0.09-0.36 m3/min)
- Head: 0 ft. - 45 ft. (0 -13.7 m)
- Maximum Water Temperature: 130° F (54.4°C.)
- Casing: Ethylene propylene rubber
- Impeller: Urethane rubber
- Shaft: 403 stainless steel
- Motor Frame: Aluminum alloy
- Fasteners: 304 stainless steel
pump, waterpump, alegro, wastewater, sewage